Cyber Liability Insurance 101
• It provides coverage for risks associated with technology infrastructure and data that may be impacted by a systems failure, ransomware attack, funds transfer loss, or data breach
• It includes third party liability– defense expense and any damages resulting from your liability to a third party
• It covers 1st party liability coverage for direct expenses and damages your organization incurs because of a cyber incident
• It provides financial risk transfer related to security and incident response, security awareness training, as well as solutions for protections
• It runs 24/7 monitoring by the insurance company
Protect your network, finances, and intellectual property! Protect data from your customers and clients!
Ifft & Palmer has partnered with the leading insurance companies who offer Cyber protection specifically for small businesses!
Give us a call at 412-471-0500 x103 or send us a note to request an assessment and review of your organization’s risk.